"We can't upload or download your changes because your cached credentials have expired" when editing an Office document
I am trying to edit an Office document and the following message is displayed
"We can't upload or download your changes because your cached credentials have expired"
You need to sign back into Office.
- in the Office application (Word, Excel), click the Sign In button.
- Then add the credentials used in FYI into the Office applications as follows:
- Open the browser.
- Press the F12 key to open the Developer tools.
- Display Applications (you may need to select this by clicking >>)
- Click Storage.
- Click Clear site data.
- Open www.office.com and sign in using the credentials used in FYI.
- Open FYI and check you can edit a document.
If you still have the issue, please contact the FYI Support Team at email@example.com.
Start a free trial, navigate FYI, learn the essentials.
Access our library of video tutorials, training webinars and masterclasses.
Configure FYI, migrate your documents and onboard your team.
Setup and configure users, practice settings, manage your FYI plan and more.
Ready-to-go automations for a range of processes used in practices.
new collaborate, automation, merge fields, primary client, in tray