I am trying to open the FYI Desktop App. It does not start and the following message displays
"Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed".
A file required to run the application is corrupt and this is preventing the FYI Desktop App from opening.
- Uninstall FYI Desktop App.
- In Windows Explorer, go to the folder C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData
Note: The AppData folder is a system file so may be hidden. If you do not see it, in the Windows Explore View menu, select Options and in the Folder Options - View tab, select Show hidden files, folders and drives.
- Open the folder Local.
- Delete the folder FYI Desktop.
- Go back up to C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData
- Open the folder Roaming
- Delete the folder FYI Desktop
- Re-install the FYI Desktop App (refer to FYI Desktop App).