Adding and Removing Columns
You can add or remove columns to Jobs lists to include additional columns or to hide columns.
Columns can be added or removed:
- From the Columns tab on the left-hand side.
- From any of the Column Headings.
Changing the Included Columns from the Columns Tab
- Click the Columns tab on the left-hand side of the list to expand this. The width of this section of the lists can be dragged left or right.
The included Columns display as checkmarked and any Columns that can be included display as uncheckmarked.
The Columns that are saved in the currently selected view are displayed at the top in alphabetical order. These are then followed by the other columns that can be included (also displayed in alphabetical order).
- You can search for columns at the top of the Columns tab.
- Click to tick any Columns you want to include in the list. Click again to untick any Columns to exclude.
Changing the Included Columns from the Column Heading
- Hover over the heading of any column, and click the List icon.
- Click the Columns option.
When displaying the options in a column heading, the option that was last selected for a column (that is, the Filters, Columns or Autosize Columns) is re-displayed so this may directly display the Columns if that was the option you last selected.
The Columns that are displayed are shown as ticked. The default columns in the selected view are displayed at the top and show in the order in which they currently display in the list.
- Scroll down to see the Columns that can be included. These are displayed as unticked.
- You can search for columns at the top of the Columns. Enter the text for the column you are looking for.
- Click to tick any columns you want to include in the list. Click again to untick any columns to exclude.
Removing a Column by Dragging it off the List
You can remove a column from the list by dragging it anywhere off the list area. It will automatically show as unticked in the Columns tab and Column headings.
Changing the Order of Columns
On the list, you can click a column heading to drag and drop it and change the order in which columns display within that list.
Saving Changes to a View
When you move out of a list, the columns included, and any filters or sorts are returned to the default settings the next time you display that list.
You can save changes to the Views.
- Click the View Tools button which is at the end of the column headings, on the right-hand side of a list.
- Click Save View.