In the Preview, date format is MM-DD-YYYY but when the document is opened it displays in the format DD-MM-YYYY. Can I change the setting for the date format in Preview?
The date format is set by Microsoft OneDrive, not by FYI.
You can update the Regional Settings in OneDrive to change this.
- Go to office.com and sign in.
- Click the OneDrive app in the menu on the left-hand side.
- Click the cog in the top right-hand corner and select OneDrive Settings.
- Click More Settings in the list on the left-hand side.
- Under ‘Region and Language’ select Regional Settings.
- Select the correct Time Zone and Locale for your account.