We're excited to release Task Templates, a new feature that improves efficiency and accelerates standard communication for repetitive tasks across your practice.
When creating a task in FYI, Office or Outlook, task templates will save users time by populating tasks with predefined text and settings. To learn more about creating tasks from a task template, refer to Creating Tasks.
FYI Admins or users with Templates permissions can create Task Templates from the Knowledge workspace. To learn more about creating task templates, refer to Task Templates.
Additional features and enhancements now available in FYI are:
- We have released a new integration with Notud. Users can now import handwritten notes captured on iPads, tablets or other devices directly into FYI as a PDF document. Refer to Integration with Notud.
- A Convert to PDF option has been added to our Process Automation functions. When choosing this step, FYI will convert a document to a PDF as part of a Process. Refer to Process Step Details - Converting to PDF.
- The NowInfinity integration can now import all documents for sub-accounts within a connected account. When connecting your NowInfinity integration, ensure the Sync Sub Accounts setting is toggled to ‘On’. Existing practices must first delete all existing connections, then add a single connection to the parent-level account and toggle on the Sync Sub Accounts setting. Refer to Connecting your NowInfinity account to FYI.
- Enhancements to our Help tools include the ability to record a video to demonstrate the support issue you need to be resolved. At times, the Support Team may request additional details to further analyse your request. From the Help icon, select Record Support Video and save time by capturing the specific details with a Loom video. Refer to Sending a Support Request.
- For practices who maintain Co-edit settings and for those getting started with Co-edit, the settings for Co-edit with your team have moved. The move does not change the functionality of Collaborate features.
- The Microsoft Group Name and the Update OneDrive Access button are now in the Settings tab in the OneDrive app
- The Co-Edit tab that holds the folder structure for co-editing documents internally is now in the Co-Edit tab in the OneDrive app.
Refer to Configuring your Collaborate Settings to Co-Edit Documents with your Team.
- For UK practices that integrate with Companies House, you can now add the Company Number column to the Clients List and use it to filter and display all clients with a Company Number. Refer to Import from Companies House.
For further details on the features mentioned above and more refer to February 2023 Release Notes.