When FYI is integrated with IRIS, your Clients, Client Contacts and Users are imported from IRIS and continuously synchronised with FYI. Changes made in IRIS are reflected in FYI.
The sync from IRIS to FYI happens every 15 minutes.
This ensures that IRIS continues to be your single source of truth for client information.
Summary of Synchronisation
The following is a summary of what data is currently synced from IRIS to FYI.
|Event in IRIS||Notes|
|Clients||Create or Edit||All clients, including archived are synced.|
|Client Addresses||Create or Edit||Only two address lines appear in FYI.|
|Client Contacts||Create or Edit|
|Jobs||Create or Edit|
|Users||Create or Edit||All active employees must have an email address recorded in IRIS.|
FYI does not currently sync the following:
- Client Security - it will need to be set up in FYI directly
- Document and Email Templates
- Internal Documents such as Policies and Procedures
- Tax Returns
We will continue to work on these areas so they are included in the future.
- Any data deleted in IRIS will not be reflected in FYI by the synchronisation.
- Clients archived in IRIS are not auto-archived in FYI by the synchronisation.
- No data is synced from FYI to IRIS including time.
- The Open in PM icon does not open the Client in IRIS.
|Job Budget Amount|