- We've rearranged the Workflow Status filter list on the Documents window into alphabetical order to make it easier to locate the required status. For more information refer to Client Documents.
- We've improved Practice Activity to include more details in the "Action Required" window for Job errors. Refer to Practice Activity for more information.
- For Automation processes using a custom field to update the user against a job, the Process Action now displays the user's name instead of the User ID.
- We've made improvements to the Timesheet synchronisation from FYI to Xero Practice Manager to reduce the risk of duplicates being created.
- If an Email Alias is listed for a user in FYI, but then set to a user's email address in Xero Practice Manager, the email alias will be removed in FYI and set to the user's normal email address.
- We've adjusted the User Profile screen to increase the number of email signatures that display in the drop-down list so that the selected signature for the user is displayed.
- The Qualification and Role Merge Fields on an email signature will be blank if not populated in the profile for the user replying to an email.
- In My Settings, we have updated the user Security activity log to display more details when a user's settings have been changed, for example, if the Autofile defaults were changed by either the user or an FYI admin. Refer to Setting Defaults and Filing Defaults for your Own Login - My Settings
- We've added more information to error messages to make it easier to troubleshoot issues sending emails related to the sender account, for example, if the sender doesn't have a valid mailbox (either inactive or removed) or the Sender doesn't have permission to send on behalf of another account.
- When trying to edit a document being synchronised from FYI Desktop, a message will be displayed "Sorry, the document is waiting to be synced from FYI Desktop. Please try again in 1-2 minutes."
- When importing Client Custom Field data using the CSV Import, if the same Custom Field is specified more than once in the same import file, the last row will be the value used by the import (and overwrite the value of the previous fields).
- The Source name is now consistent when viewing Documents either by document link or from the Documents view.
- The "Change By" column in the My Settings - Security tab now displays "Deleted User" if the user associated with the change has been removed from FYI.
- We've improved the synchronisation with GreatSoft to avoid blank client records from being created.
- We've resolved an issue when in certain circumstances using the Client Bulk Update drawer to edit a client would display an error.
- Resetting the view on the "My Settings" Devices page will restore the columns to the default layout.
- When updating Task Templates Details, tables will wrap text in cells onto new lines for better readability.
- Custom Fields can be sorted by Type in alphabetical order by clicking the column heading.
- The Jobs list view can now be sorted by Estimated, Actual, and Variance columns by clicking on the column headings. The view can be saved with the new sort order, and CSV or Excel exports will be created using the same order.
- We've added new field options for the Practice Sync app for MYOB and CCH so you can now custom map the following fields:
- Company Number
- Business Number
- Tax Number
- Home Address
- Business Address fields.
Refer to Practice Sync Integration with MYOB AE/AO (Australia and New Zealand) and Practice Sync Integration with CCH (United Kingdom only)
- We've added two new options to the BGL Practice Sync when Packages Only is enabled (both options will be disabled by default) to import Solvency Minutes and Resolution, and the Annual Company Statement Only. Refer to Connecting your BGL account to FYI.
- We've improved the Devices page in Practice Admin with new filters for Application, Registered, and Last Validated. We've also added a new Version column to view a list of what desktop app versions your users are currently running. Refer to Managing Devices.
- We've made additional changes to the Practice Sync apps:
- The Application Version is now displayed within FYI
- A message will be displayed temporarily after clicking the Flush Cache button to confirm the cache will be flushed on the next sync.
- Refer to:
- Where a client rejects a single FuseSign document or a document in a bundle, the rejected document will not import into FYI.
- In Tasks Lists, the Details column displays & and ' characters correctly.
- When creating a Task from a Task Template, the Details from the template are displayed in the Task Details section in the drawer.
- Clicking the Job column in Task View will sort results in ascending and descending order. Saving the view will remember the sorting preference successfully.
- OneDrive Documents currently marked as Open in FYI that have not been modified since the last import will be skipped until the document is changed and the "Modified Date" is updated.