Leverage a range of features in FYI to simplify and centralise job management for #MaximumEffiency.
This 30-minute webinar explores how you can visualise your work, update job states in just a few clicks, and monitor time spent versus budget and job progress, you’ll know where every job stands across your entire team.
In this webinar, we cover:
- Navigating & managing Jobs – using custom views to quickly segregate work to team, state or category and a look at using the Board view.
- Using your dedicated Jobs Workspace – centralise all details and documents you need for a job seamlessly and use Task & Comments for streamlined job management.
- Recording and managing time - how you can easily record and manage your time all within FYI.
Click below to play a full recording of the webinar (30 minutes).
Useful Links & Resources
- Best Practice Guide for Jobs
- Job States
- Sorting and Filtering Jobs Lists
- Grouping Jobs Lists
- Using the Jobs Board
- Selecting a Job when Filing a Document
- Displaying Information for a Job
- Jobs Bulk Update
- Using Bulk Time Entry to Create Draft Time
- Displaying and Updating Time
- Using Tasks & Comments to Manage your Work with #maximumefficiency
- Managing Jobs and Recording Time
To learn more about Jobs & Time, complete the new Learn Course Managing Jobs & Recording Time section in Help. And for detailed information regarding Jobs & Time in FYI refer to the Jobs & Time section in Help.
Want more? View all the recordings from the FYI Showcase.