How do I change a document name?
I have a document that has been filed in FYI called "Notice of Assessment", and want to change the file name to include more details. How do I change the document name?
Using the Drawer in FYI you can manage document details, including the Document Name.
- In FYI click the Documents menu to display the Documents List
- Click on a document to display the Drawer
- Click on the Name of the document. The field will turn grey and become editable, with tick and cross buttons at the bottom right
- Edit the document name. To save the changes click the tick button.
- To cancel the changes press the x button.
Start a free trial, navigate FYI, learn the essentials.
Access our library of video tutorials, training webinars and masterclasses.
Configure FYI, migrate your documents and onboard your team.
Setup and configure users, practice settings, manage your FYI plan and more.
Ready-to-go automations for a range of processes used in practices.
new collaborate, automation, merge fields, primary client, in tray