Error "Connection was reset" when trying to preview an Email or Document
When trying to preview an email or a document, an error is displayed "Connection was reset". The issue is experienced by a specific user only.
The data stored in the browser cache may be corrupted, preventing the user from previewing documents.
You will need to clear the cache to resolve the issue.
- Copy and paste the following address into the URL bar chrome://settings/clearBrowserData.
- The Clear browsing data window will open
- From the Time Range drop-down select "All Time"
- Untick Browsing History
- Click Clear data
- Close Google Chrome, then reopen the browser and log into FYI.
- Try previewing a document again.
Start a free trial, navigate FYI, learn the essentials.
Access our library of video tutorials, training webinars and masterclasses.
Configure FYI, migrate your documents and onboard your team.
Setup and configure users, practice settings, manage your FYI plan and more.
Ready-to-go automations for a range of processes used in practices.
new collaborate, automation, merge fields, primary client, in tray