Find out how you can leverage FYI to manage your jobs and complete client work effectively as a team.
In this 60-minute webinar, we’ll take you through some key features to help you get the most out of working with and managing your jobs.
- Setting up FYI to manage your Jobs - Phil will guide you through how to set up FYI to ensure you get the most out of job management, and why managing jobs with FYI just makes so much sense.
- Effectively working with Jobs day-to-day - Robyn will then take you through how to use the dedicated Job Workspace and how to use your Home Workspace to manage your client work day-to-day with lots of tips and tricks shared along the way!
- Automating Job administration - Adam provides some insight into how you can use the Automation engine to handle Job administration. Please note to get the most out of this part of the session you will need to ensure you’re across the fundamentals of this feature - refer to Getting Started with Automations.
- Managing your Jobs practice-wide - Jess wraps us up with a demonstration of how to manage your Jobs practice-wide by creating Custom Views to achieve visibility across all client work.
Click below to play a full recording of the webinar (60 minutes)
Useful Links & Resources
To view the features and concepts that were demonstrated and discussed in this webinar refer to:
- Introduction to Job Management with FYI
- 5-Point Plan for Managing Jobs
- Map Job States for Consistent Job Management
- Set Up Custom Fields for Consistent Job Management
- Top Tips for Tracking Milestones
- Including Merge Fields in Automations
- Activity Statement Recurring Job
- Track the Date a Job State Changes