Screen is blank when opening and reading a Word Document
When opening a Word Document to read from FYI, the document opens as blank.
The user authentication with Microsoft and SharePoint will need to be refreshed to make sure the correct user is logged in.
Close all Office apps.
Log out of FYI.
- Refresh your browser by pressing Ctrl+F5 on the keyboard.
- Open office.com and log in.
- Click the App Launcher icon in the top left-hand corner to show all apps.
- Click the Sharepoint app.
- When SharePoint loads, click the User menu in the top right-hand corner.
- Sign out and then sign back in.
- Open a new browser tab.
- Navigate to app.fyidocs.com and log in.
- Retry reading a document. The file should now be displayed correctly.
Start a free trial, navigate FYI, learn the essentials.
Access our library of video tutorials, training webinars and masterclasses.
Configure FYI, migrate your documents and onboard your team.
Setup and configure users, practice settings, manage your FYI plan and more.
Ready-to-go automations for a range of processes used in practices.
new collaborate, automation, merge fields, in tray, sync