Information in the workspaces is shown as a List. All lists initially display with default selections. You can then make .selections to search for, sort and filter the information.
- You use the selections in the drop-downs at the top of the lists to choose which documents display. For example, you can select a specific Cabinet, or select a 'view' such as the "Recent Documents", "My recently used" for the clients you have used recently, or clients .for specific partner. These drop-downs will vary as relevant for the list you have displayed. Refer to Searching in Lists.
- You can use the sort and filter options in the column headings. Refer to Sorting and Filtering.
- You can also change the order of the columns as well as include additional columns not shown as default and remove columns. Refer to Adding/Removing/Moving Columns in a List.
- You can combine the search, sort and filter options.
- You can save the changes made to the layout with Save View. This saves the layout for that list and makes it available to all users in your practice. Refer to Custom Views.
- In documents lists, you can the buttons at the top to refine what displays in the list. When enabled, these buttons display as white with a green outline. When not enabled, they display with a grey background.
- You can use the Email content button to search within the content of emails. Refer to Search within Email Content.
- You can use the Mine button to display any documents or emails that have your name recorded as Owner.
- You can use the Starred button to display any documents or emails that have Starred so you can easily access them. Refer to Marking and Displaying Starred Documents.
- You can use the Hide Threads button to hide the underlying conversation thread of emails in lists so you only see the most recent. Refer to Managing Email Threads.
- The search will only find anything that you have permission to access.
- In Job lists, you can use the Hide Closed and Primary only buttons to include closed jobs
and to show only the Primary jobs. Refer to Using the Jobs Workspace.