At the completion of your 30-Day Free Trial, you will need to select an FYI subscription to suit your practice.
What Features are Available
For details on FYI Features and Pricing Plans, visit our website at https://fyidocs.com/pricing/
Activating your Subscription
To activate your subscription, you need to confirm your number of users, select a plan and enter the details of the credit card to use for the payment.
- From FYI, click Settings in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Practice Settings from the drop-down menu, and then select Admin.
Note: This function can only be accessed by an FYI administrator.
- Go to the Account tab.
- Confirm your number of Users.
Only users marked as "Active" in FYI will be included in your monthly billing calculation. To change the status of any of your users, refer to Completing your Initial Setup of FYI and Managing Users.
- Choose your Plan from the options provided
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find the Payment section.
- Enter your credit card details.
- Click Update Billing Details.
The FYI invoice will be sent to the email address of the user who activated the subscription. If you need to change who receives the invoice, or to change any details on the invoice such as your company name, please contact the FYI Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: All plans are billed monthly and in advance. Your credit card will automatically be debited on the same day each month.