At the completion of your 30-Day Free Trial, you will need to select an FYI subscription to suit your practice.
What Features are Available
For details on FYI Features and Pricing Plans, visit our website at https://fyi.app/pricing/
Activating your Subscription
To activate your subscription, you need to confirm your number of users, select a plan and enter the details of the credit card to use for the payment. This function can only be accessed by an FYI Admin.
- Login to FYI as an FYI Admin.
- From FYI, click Settings in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Practice Settings from the drop-down menu, and then select General.
- Go to the Account tab.
- Confirm your number of Users.
Only users marked as "Active" in FYI will be included in your monthly billing calculation. To change the status of any of your users, refer to Completing your Initial Setup of FYI and Managing Users.
- Click Change Plans.
- Choose your Plan from the options provided.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find the Payment section.
- Select the Payment method as "Credit Card" or "Direct Debit".
Note: Direct Debit is only available for the Australian region.
For Credit Cards, enter the credit card number, expiry date and CVC and click Update.
For Direct Debit, enter the BSB and click Set up Direct Debit.
- Click Update Billing Details.
The FYI invoice will be sent to the email address of the user who activated the subscription. To update your Company Name or Billing Email Address click Change. Enter your new details, and click Submit. All new FYI invoices will be sent to this email address from that point on.
Note: All plans are billed monthly and in advance. Your credit card will automatically be debited on the same day each month.
If you decide not to continue beyond the trial you can delete your account by clicking Delete Account at the bottom of the screen. A member of FYI will get in touch with you to facilitate the export of your data. Refer to Deleting your FYI Account.