In Microsoft Outlook, the FYI icon is used to display the FYI Drawer with the FYI filing details and information. This displays in Outlook in the top right-hand corner of Home ribbon menu.
In Microsoft Outlook, the FYI icon does not appear in the top right-hand corner.
The Outlook reading pane is turned off.
You have not yet selected/clicked an email.
- Make sure your Reading Pane is on
- In Microsoft Outlook Email, display the View menu.
- Click on Reading Pane to display the drop-down.
- Select Right or Bottom.
- Go to the Home menu.
- Check the FYI icon appears in the top right-hand corner
- Make sure that you have clicked on an email.
- In Microsoft Outlook, click to select an email.
- Check the FYI icon appears in the top right-hand corner of the Home menu.
- If the FYI icon is still not displayed
- Check with your Office 365 Administrator that you have been granted access.
- Failing this, please contact FYI Support.