In Microsoft Outlook, the FYI icon is used to display the FYI Drawer with the FYI filing details and information. This displays in Outlook in the top right-hand corner of Home ribbon menu.
In Microsoft Outlook, the FYI icon does not appear in the top right-hand corner.
Could be anything from the FYI Outlook Addin not being added for the users through to specfic Outlook email not been viewed correctly.
Steps to resolve
- Check FYI available in Outlook online
- Open Outlook online and select an email in the In Box
- Click on the "..." in the top right to display the drop-down.
If the FYI icon was not available
- Check with your Microsoft 365 Administrator that you have been granted access.
- Failing this, please contact FYI Support.
If the FYI icon is available, then open Outlook desktop:
- Make sure your Reading Pane is on
- In Microsoft Outlook Email, display the View menu.
- Click on Reading Pane to display the drop-down.
- Select Right or Bottom.
- Go to the Home menu.
- Check the FYI icon appears in the top right-hand corner
- Make sure that you have clicked on an email.
- In Microsoft Outlook, click to select an email.
- Check the FYI icon appears in the top right-hand corner of the Home menu.