If an email or document seems to have "disappeared" from FYI, check the following:
- You may be looking in a view in which the email or document is not included (such as your Dashboard - In Tray or Dashboard - My Recent).
Go to a view that shows all FYI documents, such as Clients - Documents (for the selected client), or Practice - Documents.
- If you cannot find an email, it may be part of an email thread and it is not showing when Hide Threads is switched "On" in the view. Refer also to Managing Email Threads.
In the list, click Hide Threads to switch this to "Off".
- Check if you have a Sort or Filter applied to the view that is not including what you are looking for. Refer to Filter in Sorting and Filtering.
- Apply a Sort or Filter to the view to help locate an email or document
Sort or filter the view, for example to set the filter for Type as "Email".
- Refresh the view. Click the View Tools button which is at the end of the column headings, on the right-hand side of a list and click Refresh. Refer to Refreshing a View in Documents Lists.