The following updates have been made to FYI.
- Hovering over a document icon in a list displays the type
- Improved messaging with the preview pane when a document type is not supported
- Ability to select which users are to be licensed from the Xero Practice Manager staff list
- Ability for FYI administrators to mark a users as 'Active'
- The default plan for a practice on a trial is now "Step 3"
- Various performance improvements for FYI Desktop for Windows
- On-screen 'tips' added to explain key concepts to a new users
- Errors when clicking through documents with Preview Pane open
- 'Received' delivery status value is not displayed in deliver column
- Modified date not always being updated for activity
- Background error with billing process
- Cross button on bulk update not working
- Vertical scrolling shows lot of white space In Preview pane
- Specific client mail not showing in lists unless hide threads is off