The automation engine in FYI provides the ability to import and AutoFile batches of reports from your client’s Xero Ledger. With a single click, all reports are automatically named and filed in FYI according to practice preference. If the amounts in the ledger change, simply re-run the batch to create a new version of the reports in FYI.
Reports that can be automated include:
- Profit and Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Bank Summary
- Trial Balance
Simple to Configure
Configuring the Client Ledger Report automation is a one-off step, completed by an FYI Administrator. The administrator can determine:
- The reports to be included in the batch
- The naming convention for each report
- Filing information such as Cabinet, Category and Year
Connect to each client
Once the automation has been configured, each client in FYI can then be linked to the appropriate Xero Client Ledger, using Xero Authentication.
- This is a one-time configuration creating a permanent link
- As a future enhancement this linkage will allow for categorisation of documents based on the client's chart of accounts
Running Client Ledger reports
Generating a batch of Client Ledger Reports can be triggered with a single click in FYI. The reports will automatically be run, named and filed by Client.