Features by plan
For a detailed list of features by plan, please refer to our website.
Which FYI plan to start on?
We have deliberately engineered the FYI platform to allow for incremental onboarding of features. Given the transformation to the way a practice operates, we believe this phased approach will set your team up for success.
Our STARTER plan is where most practices begin their FYI journey and will provide instant results with a more efficient way to manage emails.
This allows you to:
- Automatically file every client email with Outlook.
- Delegate and manage tasks across the entire practice.
- Access email templates with merge fields to increase productivity.
The Starter Plan is a logical place to start as it solves an immediate problem within a practice where email is not currently shared or saved to the client file. It also provides an introduction to FYI without having to understand the nuances of using digital stationery or document approvals.
Once your team has mastered email management practice-wide, you will be ready to upgrade to the INTERMEDIATE plan to access FYI’s unique blend of document management and CRM.
This will allow you to:
- Access all features from the STARTER plan
- Standardise your output and enforce filing across your practice.
- Have a complete client file, capture every interaction and meeting.
- Search, sort and filter for a complete view of the client or group.
Process automation and workflows are where the step-change in practice efficiency and client service really kicks in. Advance to FYI’s PRO plan to access all features, putting your practice at the forefront of process automation.
This will allow you to:
- Access all features from the STARTER and INTERMEDIATE plans
- Automate document creation, email communication, and filing.
- Integrate your practice directly to clients, including sending documents for signature.
- Digitally review and approve documents before they leave your practice.
Activating Your FYI Subscription
Once you have completed your 30-Day Free Trial, you will need to select an FYI Plan that suits your business.
This is done by an FYI Administrator clicking Settings> Upgrade Plan.
Note: You can upgrade your plan at any time.
Refer to Subscribing to an FYI Plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer to the FAQ section Getting Started.