The Process History tab in Automation displays all the automation activities. It is used as an audit, and to monitor the processes that have been run. It is also used to check if there were any errors.
The Process History tab can only be seen by FYI administrators.
From FYI, click the Automation menu option.
Display the Process History tab.
Any errors will show the Status as "Error", in red.
- In the Process History list, click the Process Name to open the Process. From the opened Process you can also click the View history link to display the Process History tab filtered to show the history of the specific process.
- Click the Status next to an entry in the Process History to open the Process History drawer for the process. This shows the details of the process. This also shows the details of any errors. It includes the date and time that a step completed which is useful to check if you have a Delay step in a process.
- In the Process Activity, if the process has created for example a document or task, you can click the link to open what was created by the automation.
- When an entry is selected in the Process History, the Activity Link button is enabled. This can be used to copy a link to the Process History entry, for example, to send for support purposes.
If a Process is not completing
- If a Process is not completing, check if it includes a Task with Blocking set as "On". The overall completion of the process will not happen until the next step or until the status of the Task is set to "Complete". You will see a red notification that the automation "Could not find task". This is not interfering with its progress, it is a notification to alert the user and will be removed once the task is created when the relevant other actions in the process are completed.
- Check if you have a Delay step in the process.