You can easily display a Preview of an email. This gives a quick snapshot of any email.
There are two ways to do a Preview.
- Click the Full Screen icon next to the email in a list.
- Using the Preview tab in the Drawer.
- In any list in FYI, hover over an email.
- Click the Full Screen icon.
- The email displays as a full screen preview.
You can use the tools at the top of the Preview which are the same as the buttons that display in the tool bar on the list for an email (see below).
- To close the Full Screen preview, click the X in the top right-hand corner or click the Exit Full Screen tool.
Preview tab in the Drawer
- In any list in FYI, click on an email to highlight and select it.
- In the Drawer, click the Preview tab
A preview of the email displays next to the Drawer.
- To close the preview, click the Hide tab, or the X in the top of the preview.
You can also use the tools at the top of the Preview. These are the same as the buttons in the tool bar and can be used to do the following:
Open, Delete, Copy a link to the document, Send by email, or Download the document locally.
Refer also to Opening and Editing an Email