The Calendar Entry AutoFile process automatically imports and files all client meetings from your users' Outlook calendars. They are created as Meetings in FYI. This allows your practice to automatically store a record of all client meetings.
Calendar Entry AutoFile is subject to the following rules:
- Is run retrospectively, only for calendar entries in the past.
- The import process runs twice a day, every 12 hours.
- It only imports and files calendar entries where the email address of an attendee in the calendar entry is a client email address.
- Email AutoFile needs to be enabled.
- The filing rules follow the same as Email AutoFile regarding In Tray Review. If the user has In Tray Review enabled, the Calendar Entries are added as Meetings to the user's In Tray.
Editing the Calendar Entry AutoFile
- From FYI, click the Automation menu option.
- Go to the Processes tab.
- In Calendar Entry AutoFile, click the cog icon to edit this process.
The only setting for the Calendar Entry AutoFile is to set it "On" or "Off".