You can save any changes made to the layout of a list (such as columns you have added, sequence of the columns) with Save View. This saves the layout for that list and makes it available to all users in your practice.
Click the View Tools button which is at the end of the column headings, on the right-hand side of a list.
Select Save view.
- In the Create new document view, the name of the currently displayed view displays.
- If this is an FYI standard view, such as Recent Documents, enter the name of the new view.
- If you are currently displaying a saved view, you will be prompted to Create New and enter a new name for the view, or Modify Existing.
- Mark the elements of the view you want to save (Column Order, Filter Selections, Cabinet, Advanced Search for any specific search criteria). This will save the view with the current settings to the layout and can be used to save any search criteria as well as column order and filters.
- Click Save and Close.
The view is saved as the new name and is included in the drop-down list of view names at the top of the list.
Deleting a Saved View
An administrator can delete a saved view.
- From FYI, click Settings in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Practice Settings and then select Documents.
- Go to the Views tab.
- Select a saved view in the list and click Remove.