Yes. If you select to view a Client Group, at the top of the Client Workspace, the Jobs list shows the jobs for all clients in that Client group. Refer to Displaying the Jobs from the Clients Workspace.
Articles in this section
- How often are clients, jobs and staff synchronised from XPM?
- How often does the synchronisation of XPM clients and staff happen?
- How to set an archived client as active in FYI?
- How do I manage users?
- How do I add a new User/Staff in Xero Practice Manager?
- How do I add a Client, and add a Client to a Group?
- Is there an option to integrate with XPM Jobs and file documents at a job level?
- If I select to view a Client Group in the Client Jobs tab, will that show all Jobs across the group?
- Does the integration with XPM bring across archived clients?
- What happens to the documents filed for a client if the client is archived in Xero Practice Manager?