When a user tries to create an email into FYI, they get an error message "Cannot carry out your request" or "Oh no, we had a problem creating your document".
If you are encountering this error message, check the following:
- Logout of FYI (click Settings in the top right-hand corner of FYI and select Logout), then login again.
- If the issue is still present, and the document is being created from a Template, or using a Stationery or an Email Signature there may be a problem with the Template, Stationery of Email Signature.
- Check if any Merge Fields have missing matching brackets (either the opening or closing bracket is missing).
- Check the brackets are on the same line (so there are no line breaks in the Merge Fields).
- Check there is a space after the opening brackets and before the closing brackets.
- If this is not the case, recreate a new Template/Stationery/Email Signature, remove the original one and create a document from the new one.