In any list in FYI, click on an email to highlight and select it.
Opening and Editing a Draft Email
For an email that is still draft, it will depend if the email was created as Draft in FYI or Draft in Outlook how you open and edit it. For full details, refer to Sending Immediately or Saving a Draft.
- For an email that is Draft in FYI, you can open, edit and send it from FYI. It can also be reviewed, or sent by another user.
- If the email has been created as Draft in Outlook, you can preview or read it from FYI. To make any changes and send it, open the email from the FYI - Drafts folder in your Outlook. Or you can also Re-Open it via Outlook Online.
Opening an Editing a Draft in FYI Email
When the email is Draft in FYI, you can edit it and make any changes before sending it.
- Select the email in a document list to display the drawer.
- Expand any sections in the drawer to make any changes.
- To change the contents, click the Editor button on the side of the drawer to display the Email Editor panel.
- Close the drawer to save the changes.
Or to send the email, click the button next to Draft in Outlook and select Send Immediately.
Opening a Sent or Received Email
You cannot make any changes to an email that has been sent or received.
You can also Reply, Reply All or Forward a sent or received email. Refer to Replying to or Forwarding an Email in FYI.