You can choose which data you want to import if you want to avoid bringing in unnecessary data, such as documents relating to clients that have been long lost.
Articles in this section
- How can I edit Office documents without using OneDrive?
- How can we handle old Microsoft files such as .xls and .doc?
- Google Chrome Browser no longer offering to remember application link associations
- Is FYI cloud based?
- I have the costs as $50 full product per user per month and $25 just DMS. Is that correct?
- How much storage space for data do we have? Are there any limitations on document numbers or total size?
- How do I install FYI onto my computer?
- How do I clear the Error when starting the FYI for Outlook Add-in?
- Do you import all our data, or is this just part of the data that is imported?
- How do I add the 'Mobile number' for a Client in Xero Practice Manager?