Yes. Clients archived in Xero Practice Manager can be displayed in the Clients workspace by clicking the Show Archived toggle to "On".
Articles in this section
- How often are clients, jobs and staff synchronised from XPM?
- How often does the synchronisation of XPM clients and staff happen?
- How do I manage users?
- How do I add a Client, and add a Client to a Group?
- Is there an option to integrate with XPM Jobs and file documents at a job level?
- If I select to view a Client Group in the Clients Jobs tab, will that show all Jobs across the group?
- Does the integration with XPM bring across archived clients?
- What happens to the documents filed for a client if the client is archived in Xero Practice Manager?
- Can I link the email address of one account to a different practice account?
- What happens if the FYI user is set up as client in XPM?