To login to FYI, follow these instructions:
- Go to https://www.fyidocs.com/ and click the LOGIN button.
- This will take you to the FYI app login page at http://app.fyidocs.com where you can click LOGIN WITH WINDOWS to get started.
- Authenticate using your Microsoft Office 365 email and password.
- You will then be taken to the FYI Dashboard. It looks like this.
5. Check that the FYI Apps for Office and Outlook have been installed
The FYI Apps enable auto-filing of your emails from Outlook and make key FYI features available in every Office 365 product that you have installed. If the apps have not been added to your Practice Office 365 account by an Administrator, they must be added to your individual user account within Office and Outlook. This is useful, for example, if a small group of users is involved in an initial trial of FYI.
Once the FYI Apps have been installed, you will see the FYI icon whenever you use Outlook or Office. Clicking on the FYI icon will open the FYI Drawer to manage documents or emails.
Your new FYI Drawer in Outlook
Your new FYI Drawer in Office
The Getting Started Guides are a great resource for new users.
- Welcome to FYI is a handy introduction to the platform, how to get help when you need it and where to begin
- Key Concepts for New Users explains how to login and how to navigate FYI for the first time
- Mastering the Essentials is an introduction to five cool features to explore.
Refer to Getting Started User Guides for the full list of PDFs that you can download and share with your team.