To avoid getting a pop-up message "Open Office (desktop)?", in the message itself checkmark the option 'Always open these type of links in the associated app'.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up Date in a Template or Stationery?
- Files do not open in the expected Desktop App when using Firefox
- Why does a word document have a Draft icon when it is created using a Stationery?
- Missing columns from your "All" Document View
- How do I import documents in .zipped file (.zip) files?
- Can I save new versions of a document (eg, so I can revert to or review a previous version if necessary)?
- Can I retrieve files saved in FYI from within the MS Office program, or do I have to find them in FYI and then open them to launch Office to edit?
- Is there any ability to share documents with clients in a secure manner?
- How do I insert text from a template into a Word document when also using a Stationery?
- How can I stop the message "Open Office (desktop)" displaying?