Click the Jobs menu option, to display a list of all Jobs across the practice.
You can use the Jobs list to:
- Search, filter and view lists of Jobs
- View the state, due date, time allocations and other data of Jobs
- Create custom job lists for specific partners, managers or other purposes
You can select a job from the job list to:
- See all the emails, documents, and tasks relevant to that specific job
- Add a comment, update the job state, and assign time to a job
For an introduction to Jobs, watch our tutorial below:
Refer to the section Job Management for detailed articles on displaying and maintaining jobs, selecting a Job when filing a document, and more.