Jobs for a specific client can also be displayed from the Clients workspace and from your Dashboard - My Jobs.
The same functions are available as in the Jobs List (such as hiding closed jobs, or displaying Primary Only). Refer to Using the Jobs List. When navigating between the Job features in Jobs, Clients - Jobs and Dashboard - My Jobs, and when you logout, your choice of the Board or List view is automatically retained.
Displaying Jobs from the Clients Workspace
- From FYI, click Clients, search for and open a specific client on the Clients workspace.
- Go to the Jobs tab.
The Jobs that are available for that client are displayed. If you select to view a Client Group at the top of the Client Workspace, the Jobs list shows the jobs for all clients in that Client group and the list includes the Client column. The Documents and Tasks tabs in the Clients workspace also include the job Name.
- To open the full details of the Job, and to also see all the emails/documents and tasks that have been filed against a specific job, click the Job Name in the Clients - Job list.
- To display Update Job in the Drawer, click anything other than the Job Name or Client. With the Job selected, you can then click Open in the tool bar to open the job to see the full information.
- To display the Jobs for the Client/Group as a board, click the Board button. Refer to Using the Jobs Board.
Displaying Jobs from your Dashboard - My Jobs
You can display the Jobs assigned to you as Partner, Manager or Staff (you can see the assignee for a specific job on the Jobs - Summary tab, or in the Jobs List by including the column "Assigned").
- From FYI, click Dashboard.
- Go to the My Jobs tab.
Displaying Job Name on the Documents and Task Workspace
Where an email/document or a task has a job associated with it, the Job Name displays in the Jobs column on the Documents or Tasks lists. You can sort the emails/documents or tasks to see those for a specific job.
Note: If not already shown, include the Jobs column in the relevant list. Refer to Adding/Removing/Moving Columns in a List.