Nope! There are no long-term contracts required with FYI. Your account is a month-to-month commitment designed to help support your growth.
Articles in this section
- What are the pre-requisites for FYI?
- What can I do in FYI during the 30-day trial?
- Is FYI cloud based?
- What happens when the trial period ends?
- Do I have to commit to a long-term contract?
- How do I know which plan is right for my practice?
- I have the costs as $50 full product per user per month and $25 just DMS. Is that correct?
- How do I subscribe to an FYI Plan, or update my payment details?
- Do we need a consultant to come and train us?
- What level of support does FYI provide?