To Enable Jobs for a Cabinet
The following can only be done by an FYI administrator.
- From FYI, click Settings in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Practice settings from the drop-down, then select Documents.
- Go to the Cabinets tab.
- Click to open the Cabinet for which you want to enable jobs.
- Click the Enable Jobs switch to set this to "On".
Job is included in the Categories for the Cabinet. This would usually be set as "Optional" as not all documents will be associated with a job.
Set a Default Job for the Client
If required, you can set a default Job for clients in the Filing Defaults. When a default job has been set, this is offered as the default when selecting filing details. The default will be automatically selected when documents and emails are auto-filed for the client.
To set the Default Job for a Client.
- From FYI, click Clients, search for and open a specific client.
- Go to the Detail tab.
- If the Cabinet selected as the default for a client has Jobs enabled, you can select the default job.