Your practice always owns your data. If you want to leave at any time, anyone with the role of administrator can download all documents in a logical folder hierarchy of client and the metadata. Refer to Bulk Export.
Articles in this section
- What can I do in FYI during the 30-day trial?
- What are the pre-requisites for FYI?
- What happens when the trial period ends?
- How do I know which plan is right for my practice?
- Do I have to commit to a long-term contract?
- Can we have a mixed subscription with FYI?
- Do we need a consultant to train us?
- What level of support does FYI provide?
- Ongoing support - Is there any in-person support, or is it all via web and/or telephone?
- Who owns my data? And if we decide to cancel our subscription, what happens?