When using the FYI Collaborate function, you need to have set up the folder structure that FYI will automatically maintain for each Client. This will be used to create the folder structure for any documents being sent to clients, for example, from your practice's OneDrive.
Note: Using the Group Name instead of the Client Name can be a very useful way to keep documents together. If there are several clients within a group, this can make it more difficult to locate information on your OneDrive. This can be set up according to your practice's preferences but it is worth considering using Group Name for the OneDrive structure.
To map your filing structure:
- From FYI, click the Automation menu option.
- Go to the Processes tab.
- On Collaborate, click the cog icon to edit it.
- The Collaborate setup displays.
- From the Available List in the left-hand pane, select and drag the relevant metadata to the Structure List in the right-hand pane.
What you add to the Structure List represents the structure of the folders that you want in your OneDrive folder to which the documents will be sent.
- Then drag the selections in the Structure List up and down to order the fields, so they match the filing structure you want.
In the example below, the folder at the top of the hierarchy is the Group name, then the Year.
- Click Save.