Why is the client's Addressee not being brought in with an FYI Template?
The addressee field in the FYI template remains blank.
For practices integrated with Xero Practice Manager, the addressee field is blank in Xero Practice Manager.
Add an Addressee's name in Xero Practice Manager:
1. Open the client's name in Xero Practice Manager.
2. Under Details Tab, click the + Add Contact link on the right panel and Add the Client's name
3. Click + Add Salutation and Addressee
4. Enter the Addressee's name and click Save.
5. Manually sync Xero Practice Manager Clients and FYI. Refer to Running a Manual Sync with Xero Practice Manager and Additional Notes on Syncing.
Start a free trial, navigate FYI, learn the essentials.
Access our library of video tutorials, training webinars and masterclasses.
Configure FYI, migrate your documents and onboard your team.
Setup and configure users, practice settings, manage your FYI plan and more.
Ready-to-go automations for a range of processes used in practices.
new collaborate, automation, merge fields, primary client, in tray