If you need to add or change the payment details that are used to pay for FYI, use the following steps. This can be used to add payment details for the first time, or if you need to change the credit card you are using to pay with.
Note that this function can only be accessed by an FYI administrator.
- From FYI, click Settings in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Practice Settings from the drop-down menu, and then select Admin.
- Go to the Account tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the plan you are using.
Or you can choose or change the plan from the options provided - Starter, Intermediate or Professional.
- Enter the credit card number, expiry date and CVC.
- Click Update Billing Details.
If your previous card has declined, updating your details will charge any missing payments as well.
All plans are billed monthly and in advance. Your credit card will automatically be debited on the same day each month.
Only users marked as ‘Active’ in FYI will be included in your monthly billing calculation. To change the status of any of your users, refer to Confirming Active Users and Adding Users to FYI.