The Documents list allows you to search, sort and filter documents across every client in the practice.
By utilising search, sort, and filter functions, you are easily able to locate a document even if it has been misfiled against an incorrect client.
You can use the Documents list to:
- Search, filter and view lists of documents
- Search for documents across multiple unrelated entities
- Perform actions in bulk
To help you get started, all new practices will have access to these document views:
- All (which is the default view)
- Emails - Draft
- Emails - Received
- Emails - Sent
- Mail Register - By Reference
- Mail Register - Draft
- Mail Register - Received
- Mail Register - Sent
- Workflow - Pend. Signature
Custom views can be added by your FYI administrators, refer to Saving Changes to the View Layout, Modifying and Deleting Views.
Views can be used to:
- Jump straight to a specific set of documents
- Find recent client interactions
- Manage your mail register
- Track the workflow state of documents
Watch our 1-minute video Introduction to key concepts: Navigating Documents:Refer to the section Search and Retrieval.