The following updates have been made to FYI.
- Process step comment allows merge fields to be selected.
When setting up automatic notifications for processes via Comments, merge codes can be added to the comment. Refer to Notification via Comments.
- Weekly Summary Email.
Corrected reload when client is selected when creating a document. The client selector was reloading after each key press after 3 characters had been entered.
- Icon for Sent email was displaying differently if email was selected for autofile from outlook. Now shows the email icon for the 'Sent Email' as solid blue in color.
- Correction of duplication of AutoFile attachments when sent via external email to more than one recipient internally.
- Catch global web error and redirect. If a web page encounters an error, such as reading from an undefined object, this is now redirected to the error page and logged to device.log.
- Correction for issue where Jobs were not created if the budget was a large number, more than 6-7 digits.
- Apps section shows grey background for BGL, dropbox & Xero Ledger in firefox & chrome browser