Yes – this is possible using the Comment feature. Refer to Adding Comments and Notifying Team Members.
Articles in this section
- When we are generating a new email is it best practice to start this in Outlook or FYI?
- If more than one user receives the same email, will FYI add them as duplicates?
- What is the difference between the blue and white envelope icons that display in lists for emails?
- Are unfiled emails that are deleted from the In Tray shown in the Deleted Documents view?
- Why is the Pin icon not available in the FYI Drawer in Outlook?
- How can I automatically add my signature information to an Email?
- Can we file an email and include and save the attachments within the email, rather than filing each attachment as a separate item?
- Is there a way to attach two email signatures in FYI?
- Can I email internal staff links to documents in FYI?
- Can I add the primary contact name in email templates?