If you would like to copy a document and file it to multiple clients, but do not want multiple versions of the file, follow the below process.
These steps can be performed for all document types and emails.
Creating a Weblink of another FYI document
1. Select the document/email you would like to file in multiple locations and click on DocLink
When you select DocLink, the link to the document will be automatically copied to your clipboard.
2. Click on +New and select Weblink
3. In the Weblink fields, paste the DocLink from your clipboard into the URL field
4. Select Create to finish
Copy the Weblink to multiple clients
Once the Weblink has been created, you can copy this weblink as many times as you like, to file it against separate clients.
1. Select the Weblink record and choose Copy
2. Select Yes from the pop-up
3. Rename and refile the copy, then repeat steps 1-3 for as many copies as you need.
Accessing a document from a Weblink
When you open the Weblink using this icon it will open the document in a new tab for you to read, edit, or action.