You find the documents within the FYI app and open them from there. This will launch the relevant Office program. This will either open in Office desktop or Office online depending on how you select Refer also to Opening, Editing and Finish Editing Documents and Setting Defaults and AutoFile Defaults for your Own Login - My Settings.
Articles in this section
- File showing as not filed in FYI drawer. Document contains an apostrophe (') in the title.
- Files do not open in the expected Desktop App when using Firefox
- Why does a word document have a Draft icon when it is created using a Stationery?
- Missing columns from your "All" Document View
- Microsoft shortcut key Ctrl+F for Find does not work in Word online
- How do I import documents in .zipped file (.zip) files?
- Can I save new versions of a document (eg, so I can revert to or review a previous version if necessary)?
- Can I retrieve files saved in FYI from within the MS Office program, or do I have to find them in FYI and then open them to launch Office to edit?
- Is there any ability to share documents with clients in a secure manner?
- How can I stop the message "Open Office (desktop)" displaying?