Yes. You can link to external documents and sites using Web Links. Refer to Creating a Web Link.
Articles in this section
- Where does FYI pick up the Contact Name/Salutation/Addressee from when creating letters?
- How can we categorise documents within a work type (for example invoices) that relate to different contractors?
- How can we store non-client documents in FYI, or save a document that is not associated to any clients? ?
- What is the default number of documents displayed on a page and can I change this?
- Can I save a file to multiple clients, but only have one instance of the file?
- Can I link to a file from a third party site?
- How can I confirm that an email or document is successfully marked as sent?
- How to prevent the message "Some files contain viruses that can be harmful to your computer. It is important..."
- Error "Failed to verify user identity, please log out and back into FYI before trying again"
- Error "We encountered an error opening your document" when opening documents