Not currently. For information about searching refer to Searching in Lists.
Articles in this section
- What happened to the “Recent” documents view?
- Does FYI automatically clear the search criteria when you leave a screen?
- Does FYI support searching by 'starts with' as well as searching by 'contains'?
- Can I view clients’ documents in organised folders that reflect the cabinet filing structure?
- Is Client Group always an option when searching and filtering?
- Is there a time out when searching, for example when a complex search is run?
- How fast can I expect search results to be returned, eg. for a search for a client, group or job plus one or two other metadata criteria?
- Is there any searching syntax for performing more advanced/complex queries?
- Is there a cancel option during a search (eg. if I realise I made an error, so I don't have to wait for it to time out)?
- What is the benchmark performance speed for searches based on a database with 1 million documents?