By default, the workspace pages display 25 documents. You can display subsequent pages by clicking the page number at the bottom of the screen. You can also change the number of documents displayed per page to 50 or 100 if you prefer.
Articles in this section
- Why does the Drawer in FYI not display as expected?
- Why can't I see the File button in my In Tray?
- Where does FYI pick up the Contact Name/Salutation/Addressee from when creating letters?
- How can we categorise documents within a work type (for example invoices) that relate to different contractors?
- How can we store non-client documents in FYI, or save a document that is not associated to any clients? ?
- What is the default number of documents displayed on a page and can I change this?
- Can I save a file to multiple clients, but only have one instance of the file?
- Can I link to a file from a third party site?
- How can I confirm that an email or document is successfully marked as sent?
- How to prevent the message "Some files contain viruses that can be harmful to your computer. It is important..."