There are two things to consider to ensure that your signature held in FYI is inserted into documents correctly.
First, you need to make sure that the signature is bookmarked in your FYI stationery. To check this:
- Open the FYI Stationery created (refer to Adding Stationery).
- Open the document that has been linked to the FYI Stationery by clicking Download existing stationery.
- At the signature line part of the letter, make sure that the signature is bookmarked. Position the cursor where the signature will appear (below the closing or above the name as in the example below).
- Click Insert from the Word Document menu and click Bookmark.
A list of bookmarks displays.
- Check if "Signature" is included in the bookmarks. If this is not included, add it.
Second, make sure that the relevant user has "Approval" set as their Approval Level in FYI.
- An FYI Administration can open the user from Practice Settings > Admin. Refer to Users.
- Check that the Approval Level for the user is set to "Approval".
Approving a Document and Inserting a Signature
When a relevant user receives a Task to approve a document, they can open the document for review and approval.
- In the Drawer, click the Approve button.
- Then click the Insert Signature button.
This inserts that user's signature.