If you have any Clients in Xero Practice Manager that do not match your nominated folder structure for FYI, a Temporary Client will be created in FYI.
Temporary Clients need to be matched to a Client in Xero Practice Manager using the FYI Resolve Clients function.
- From FYI, click Settings in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Practice Settings and then select Documents.
- Go to the Import/Export tab and click on the Resolve Clients button on the right-hand side.
- The Merge Clients screen displays with a list of temporary Clients that were created in FYI.
- Select a Temporary Client and, on the right-hand side, search for the correct Client in Xero Practice Manager.
6. Click Merge to match it.
To delete a temporary client, select it and click Delete.