The following updates have been made to FYI.
- Added Role as a field in the User profile and as a Merge Field. Refer to Users and the articles in the section Practice Templates.
- Added Keywords to the filing details of documents when creating new documents or making changes for a selected document in the Drawer.
You can optionally enter one or more Keywords that can be used when searching for the document. This can be used when searching to locate groups of documents or locate documents where that text is not in any other part of the filing details.
If you have entered any Keywords in the Filing details of documents, you can enter all or part of this text in the Search field to find documents with that Keyword. Refer to Searching in Lists.
Also refer to Creating an Email from FYI, Creating Word Documents from FYI, Creating Excel Spreadsheets from FYI, Creating PowerPoint Presentations from FYI, Creating a File Note, Creating a Phone Call Record, Creating a Meeting Record
- The Comments icon displays next to a document in the lists when a comment has been added to the document. Refer to Document Lists and Adding Comments and Notifying Team Members.
- When Emails are filed into FYI, the Workflow is set to ‘Approved’ instead of ‘Not Started’. Refer to Clearing your In Tray, and Using the FYI Drawer in Outlook.
- The last Comment added to a Job is displayed in the Jobs workspace. Refer to Jobs Workspace and Using the Jobs Workspace.